Location: Newton Aycliffe
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus op to 20% bonus
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30am – 16:30pm
Direct Reports: x1 Senior HR Advisor
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
As HR Manager, act as the single point of accountability for the delivery of comprehensive HR solutions, as prescribed in the Ineos Enterprises HR Service Framework and People Plan. Enable the achievement of BU objectives through effective management and development of people.
- Business HR – Represents the HR function and executes the HR agenda, actively contributing at strategic and operational levels to organisation and people decisions impacting business plans and performance.
- People Plan – Assesses the needs of the BU or local team unit and implements people related interventions consistent with the INEOS Enterprises HR Service Framework and People Plan.
- Ineos Enterprises HR Leadership & Membership – Acts as a senior HR professional who supports the goals of the INEOS Hygienics business in alignment with overall HR team in Ineos Enterprises by raising the bar on team leadership, team-work and professional development. Proactively manages the HR team’s budget, staffing and workload priorities against SMART objectives to meet high standards of professionalism, teamwork and client service.
- Performance Management Review – Provides comprehensive and effective support to the review, upgrade and development of the INEOS Hygienics personnel in alignment with the greater INEOS Enterprises requirements.
- Compensation & Benefits – Supports the implementation of Performance Management (SMART objectives, Performance Review) and Reward (pay / promotion review, recognition, bonus, benefits, insurances and job evaluation processes), ensuring alignment with business / individual results and quality, time and budget requirements.
- Recruitment & Deployment – Actively plans resources to address gaps and ensure speedy deployment through search, selection, hiring, induction, Diversity & Inclusion and on the job development.
- Employee Relations and Engagement – Guides and advises line management on employment regulations and procedures to enable successful re-organisations, management of change, improvement in working practices and productivity, without significant adverse impact on regulatory / legal compliance, company reputation or employee engagement.
- Acquisitions, Transformations and Divestments – Actively leads on the people elements of acquisition due diligence, valuation, negotiation, change of control, integration, organisational effectiveness and divestment as relates to the INEOS Hygienics business.
- HR Policy Development – Operational Delivery and Compliance Efficiently administers payroll, HR policies and programmes, ensuring conformance with relevant HR operating standards or policies and compliance with relevant legal / regulatory requirements.
- HR Information and Reporting – In collaboration with the INEOS Enterprises CEO, ensure accurate monthly reporting for both business and parent company needs through the newly implemented SAP Success Factors Module. Identifies opportunities for improvement in HRIS Operations and influences key stakeholders locally and globally to ensure the most effective use of data to drive HR decisions.
- A sound understanding of a fast-paced manufacturing organisation which has undergone substantial restructuring.
- At least one assignment in an HR Front line position (if more than one assignment, these should be in different business areas)
- At least one assignment in an HR specialist role (e.g. Reward, Recruitment, Employee Relations)
- Fully developed HR competencies especially in Permanent Employee & Contractor Resourcing, Reward, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Leadership Development and Change Management.
- Proven track record of HR project management delivery within a complex organisation.
- Results-driven, resilient and candid, with an innate sense of what will work and what will not. Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally.
- Must be highly credible with the focus, determination and resilience to deliver high quality HR to a demanding client base.
- Highly polished and professional with well-honed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to make calculated people decisions while dealing with ambiguity and change.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Recruitment Group.