Location: North East
Salary: Not Specified
TK Access Solutions Limited are part of TK Elevator and are not just one of our regions most established and profitable businesses but they have also developed a strong portfolio of business across the rest of the UK and Europe. Over the last few years they have continued this evolution into both the Middle East and US markets and early indications are that this growth will continue further over the coming years
To oversee all financial and commercial aspects of the business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. Responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as identifying possible risks and investments. Reliable, professional, with broad knowledge of all accounting, financial and business principles and compliance requirements. Strategic thinker and effective leader who can make the most profitable decisions and act as a trusted advisor to the Senior Leadership Team playing an integral role in forming and executing the business strategy to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks.
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent operational problems.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.).
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations.
- Manage relationships with partners and investors.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to senior executives.
- Ensure adherence to national and international financial laws and guidelines.
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Assessing cash flow business activity and performance.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability whilst being hands-on and immersed in detail
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Commercial awareness.
- Interpreting complex data and communicating to non-finance colleagues.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity please contact the retained recruiter running this project Anthony Antoniou of Imperial Recruitment Group.